1. Why did you temporarily stop services for new Clients?
2. Is my information and experience safe and protected? (How do I know nobody will ever know find out what is discussed?)
3. When will you reopen your community and outpatient center?
- Why did you temporarily stop services for new Clients?
Once the current health pandemic came to be, HVRC lost our ability to self support our outpatient and community services and so did our members who contributed to our costs to support our community. As time passed, the need for our services grew and our ability to provide could not satisfy those in need. We have since been SURPRISED with a gift and are able to not only reopen, but to expand to meet the demand we have been inundated with. Read More
2. Is my information and experience safe and protected? (How do I know nobody will ever know find out what is discussed?)The short answer is absolutely, but beyond the legal compliances, privacy policies, and procedures our workforce members are bound to there is a spiritual vulnerability Clients experience in Recovery that often requires more than verbal, written, and legal affirmation for you to feel safe enough to get rigorously honest with yourself. You are not alone in your deeply hidden pain and shame. Our recovered program directors and counselors share their own personal experiences as they relate to your suffering and problems so that you too can come to believe that what worked for us will work for you. There is a private, safe, and secure fellowship we have been gifted here at HVRC that goes beyond even our understanding. For more on our Client rights and HVRC privacy polices and HIPAA compliance Click Here
3. When will you reopen your community and outpatient centers?
We do not have an official opening date to announce our ability to resume services to the community just yet, but our newsletter that is soon to be released will offer updates and progress notes for those who are interested – read more on our Grand Reopening.